Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Vitamin C eye gel

Many of us moisturize our skin on a daily basis , after all the skin is the largest organ. We need to keep it smooth and refreshed to help keep those nasty wrinkles and fine lines away ( at least for a while until our age catches up with us )
Several of us however forget to moisturize our eye area . It is important as well so why not right??

If you have dark circles , puffy eyes and/or sagging skin around your eye area a eye gel is for you!!
I have heavy eyelids and I have considered surgery to fix the issue but I am going to try and continue this eye gel routine to see if it helps. I have only been using this for a short time and haven't noticed any miracle , however though I am noticing a more brightening appearance around my eyes.

I use this gel once at night and I use a small pea sized amount and gently tap it around my eyes.
It has a light cucumber scent to me , I have sensitive skin and this hasn't caused any irritation at all.
I definitely would recommend this eye gel. The only bad thing about it is how small the container is but other than that its a great product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment