Saturday, July 4, 2015

180 Cosmetics Hyaluronic Acid

I am a newbie when it comes to serums but so far the few I have tried I do enjoy. 
Including this serum. 

I love the way it feels when I apply it to my face. It glides on smoothly and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. 
I notice a glow to my skin when I use it but so far thats the only difference I have noticed since using the serum.

The packaging is very pretty and modern. I also like the size of the bottle. Small enough for travel. 

Important Information

Indications 180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be applied in the morning and again at night time. Only apply a thin layer (less is more) and be sure to use a good moisturizer immediately afterward. Formulated to assist cell renewal and collagen formation, and designed to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. You should expect to see results immediately, however we highly recommend to give the product at least 30 days to see the most optimal results.
Ingredients Aqua (Pure mineral water), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), Perfluorodecaline (Oxygen), Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Magnesium Ascorbil Phosphate (The most powerful and stable Vitamin C), Sorbic acid, Benzyl Alcohol (Delicate preservatives; authorized for use by BDIH & Ecocert organizations).
Directions Apply several drops to face and gently massage in circular motions. Wait until fully absorbed before applying facial cream or makeup. Recommended for use twice daily, morning and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment