Friday, July 17, 2015

Tools 4 Wisdom Planner

Hey everyone! Its me again , and this time I am here to share a planner with you guys. I typically do not use planners but recently I decided that its time to get organized and what better way to start than with a planner?? So I requested to review this planner from the company Tools4wisdom.

I was super excited once I received it because it is so pretty! Bright colors and very detailed design on the front. The planner is very thick and once I looked inside I saw why.
Each month starts off by asking you what are your goals for that month , how do you plan to achieve those goals? As well as what would you like the outcome to be? I love that its so personal because I enjoy writing down my thoughts so this was just perfect for me.

The planner runs from May 2015 to April 2016. Each month has the same layout in weekly format , monthly format , or daily . Whichever you prefer.

It also has little quotes and I really like that because I love reading poetry and quotes , they help me to think positive and to motivate my self each day.

I believe everyone would enjoy this planner , its great for starters like myself and also great for someone that has always used a planner. I love all the bonuses besides just being a calender!

To see the planner on their Amazon page Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment