Thursday, July 16, 2015

Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil





If you're like me you enjoy using essential oils around your home. I have a diffuser so I enjoy placing different scented oils in it during the week to have a nice fresh smelling home.
I also enjoy using oils in my bath water as well.

I received the chance to try out this lemon oil and i enjoyed it . I love the smell of anything citrus , it makes me fell as if my house is just sparkling clean  *even when it isn't * .

There are several uses for the lemon oil , you can use it as stated earlier in a diffuser , the scent is supposed to be energixing and uplifting. I t also helps to remove any smoke odors from the home.
You can use this oil on your skin because lemon helps lighten dark spots.
You can mix a few drops with water and use it for a disinfectant on your countertops and even as a disinfectant for your skin , bug bites , scratches , etc.
Also you can place a few drops in your water to drink as a detox for your body.

To check out more about this item on their Amazon page Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment