Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Ankit air freshner

I am a huge fan of any type of smell good product. I collect soaps and perfumes as well as scented oils and air fresheners. 
I love for every room in my home to smell lovely...and my car as well. 

I was excited to receive this air freshener because it was in the scent jasmine which I have never had before. The packaging is really cute...a pretty white daisy paper air freshener. Easy to hang up over the rearview mirror in my car. 
Unfortunately though the air freshener only lasted a day!! I know what some of you may be thinking "oh ashley you just got use to the smell quickly and didnt notice it was still lingering". NOT so.... I asked different friends to get in my car and they didnt smell anything. 
Such a huge dissapointment. This air freshener only lasted maybe a good 10 hours??? 
I would NOT recommend this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment