Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sound Intone HD30 Headphones

I enjoy listening to music everyday. So I am often using headphones. I always tend to use the small ear buds and while they do work they can be aggravating at times. They easily fall out of my ears and the cords are thin and tear easily. Luckily I found a great pair of headphones with these HD30 by Sound Intone.


This pair of headphones comes in six different colors.
* Rose
* Purple
* Blue
* Yellow 
* White
* Green
I received a Rose color pair. I absolutely love mine. They are lightweight and very comfortable. The ear piece is made of a soft leather and the part that sits on top of my head has a soft silicone type of material and its thick. It keeps the headphones from pushing down on top of my head.
These are also foldable when not in use and this is great for traveling. 
Durable and sturdy so far. I also love that the cable is detachable. 



These will work with tablets, laptops, iphones , android phones , even pc's. Any device that takes a 3.5 mm cord these will work well with.

The bass and sound is super great. I didnt expect the sound to be so clear and loud in these but they are. The cable is thick and braided which makes it more durable so you dont have to worry about tearing. 

To view on Amazon Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment