Monday, November 23, 2015

Perfect Brows styling pomade

I use to always go to the nail salon and get my eyebrows waxed. After doing it so many times my eyebrows are now thin and I hate it!!

So I was excited to try this brow pomade. It is organic and made from different essential oils. I really enjoy using a product that is organic because so many things we buy these days have tons of bad chemicals in them.
The pomade has a nice smell to it. It comes with a brush to use when applying this onto your eyebrows. 



They say this pomade not only helps to make your eyebrows look fuller but its supposed to help hair grow back in. I have only been using this for a week so I cant confirm if thats true or not. I havent noticed a difference as of yet. I will continue to use this however.




It comes in 2 different shades. Chocolate brown if you have darker eyebrows and Beeswax yellow if you want your eyebrows to look a shade lighter. I use the Chocolate brown shade. It tingles a little when you apply it and I must say a little goes a long way so be careful to not use too much. Its better to apply this on the arch and the ends of your eyebrows. 

To view them on Amazon Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment