Friday, November 20, 2015

Holiday Specs

I absolutely love Christmas time. I love everything about it....the lights, the music, the snow, Jesus , time with family. I love it all. 

My favorite thing to do though is ride around and see everyones beautiful Christmas lights. I decorate my home but not as much as others. Its so much fun to see other peoples yards. 

I recently heard about these lights when I was at a restaurant and they sounded interesting. Luckily a few days later I was given the chance to review my own pair.

They come in different designs. I was sent the Santa glasses and the snowflake glasses. 
The other pairs available are the Reindeer and the snowman. 

They are durable and made with a hard plastic. Lightweight on your face. Kids will absolutely love these. Im 29 and I felt like a little kid wearing these because I was so happy and excited!! 


To view their website Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment