Friday, October 23, 2015

Therapeutic Foot Soak

Sore and achy feet are such an awful pain to deal with. I have plantar fasciatas as well as heel spurs so my feet ache pretty frequently. 

I enjoy soaking my feet at the end of the day to relax as well as to try to relieve some of my foot pain. This foot soak does help to relieve a little bit of my aching and it also leaves my feet feeling soft.


This therapeutic soak has a lot of great ingredients such as epsom salt (which hwlps reduce swelling as well as reducing aches and cramps)... neem oil, as well as other essential oils, himalayan salt , and tea tree oil ( which is excellent at fighting bacteria and fungus).

Scent wise this soak is pretty strong. It doesn't smell bad however. A little goes a long way. Just place 2-3 tablespoons in your foot soak machine or a pan and let it dissolve and then place your feet inside. I usually soak my feet for about 20 minutes.

The package says this product helps with smelly feet and athletes feet but I honestly couldn't tell you because I dont have any of those problems. 

I love that the packaging is resealableso I don't have to worry about it spilling out...and since a little goes a long way im sure this pack will last me a few months.

To view this product on Amazon Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment