Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Krazilla mini bluetooth speaker

This is a good speaker. I was impressed at the sound quality for this to be such a small speaker.

I got the wrong color and messaged the company and was told they didnt have their packaging organized just right so a lot of others got different colors. I didnt really like that but I guess you cant complain if its a gift ... 

Setup was extremely fast and easy. Once paired the light on the bottom blinks blue to let you know it was paired. 

It streams as far as 33 feet away. 
It lasts for a really long time. I have used it every day now for 4 hours each night and I havent had to charge it up yet. 

This is such a perfect sized speaker its convenient for taking along with you when traveling. 




To view on Amazon Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment