Wednesday, October 21, 2015

LED Bottle Lights

I have always enjoyed collecting bottles , I love seeing all the different and unique bottles at the package stores.
I never once thought of putting a light inside any of them though. I am glad I discovered these however because now my bottles look even better and they also make a nice night light.

These LED bottle lights are easy to use. Simply turn the light on at the bottom by twisting it and then insert into a bottle. The light is very bright and lasts a couple hours.
I use it for about 2 hours each evening and after about 4 days it needed to re-charge.
When you need to charge it you just slide the corkscrew part off and their is a USB plug. I inserted it onto my laptop and it charged very fast. A full charge takes 20 minutes.
Some of my bottles this light didn't fit all the way into but it still looked cute either way. I enjoy these and plan to get some more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment