Monday, September 7, 2015

HD Inks

I enjoy scrapbooking for myself and my grandmother. She loves it a lot more than I do but shr always likes for me to help because she says im creative and that I do a good job .
So we go thru a lot of ink constantly when printing out designs and photos to add to the scrapbooks.
I was given an opportunity to receive these HD inks from HDinks.com
I received 8 ink cartridges. The colors were bright and vivid. Now I personally dont own a printer from the list below. I own a HP brand but I have tools to refill the ink with so we used the tool to withdraw the ink from these cartridges and insert them into our printer.
They come wrapped up neatly and secure so you dont have to worry about a huge ink mess when you receive your package.
This company also includes a one year warranty!!



Here is a list of the compatible printers for the ink.
Compatible Printers: 
PIXMA iP4820 
PIXMA iP4920 
PIXMA iX6520 
PIXMA MG5120 
PIXMA MG5220 
PIXMA MG5320 
PIXMA MG6120 
PIXMA MG6220 
PIXMA MG8120 
PIXMA MG8120B 
PIXMA MG8220 
PIXMA MX712 
PIXMA MX882 
PIXMA MX892 

No comments:

Post a Comment