Tuesday, September 29, 2015

DKnight Magicbox

I absolutely enjoy using bluetooth wireless speakers. So conveinent and portable. I enjoy listening to my music on Pandora all day long. 
I was able to try out this Magicbox and instantly I fell in love! 

Setup was a breeze! No code needed to sync via bluetooth.
The bass is amazing! I was shocked that such good and loud sound comes from this small box.
You can also use this speaker with your phone calls because it has a built in mic for hands free speaker phone use. 
The speakers are 10 watts. The battery can play music 10 hours straight.
To be honest I havent had to charge it yet. I play my music about 3 hours a day and then I turn it off. Its still got a charge so far and its been 2 weeks so thats pretty amazing!! 



On top of the speaker are 6 buttons. 2 for raising and lowering the volume. One for skip forwarding and one for reversing. And a button with a phone imprinted on it for taking your incoming calls.

To view their Amazon page and see others opinions Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment