Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Not A Word About Love by Hana Goldberg

In this book you meet a lady named Maya, and she is struggling. Dealing with the death of her mother and the struggle of her marriage she needs to clear her head and ease away the stress.

Her husband decides to send her on a journey to help her get her passion back in life and to re gain some of her happiness. She meets a man on her trip and ends up being lured into him by lust , I will stop right there so that I dont ruin the book for you.

Hana Goldberg has written such a wonderful book , each page will leave you wanting to know " what happens next??" Trust me it will be HARD to lay this book down. I enjoyed this book tremendously , so much that I read it twice already in the past 2 weeks that I have had this book on my kindle.

I had never heard of Hana Goldberg but I am glad that I had the opportunity to review her book because I found a great author and I look forward to reading more of her books in the future.
If you love to read you need to feast your eyes on this lovely book. Check it out on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Word-About-Love-Hana-Goldberg-ebook/dp/B00NAZ221C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430900889&sr=8-1&keywords=not+a+word+about+love

No comments:

Post a Comment