Friday, June 19, 2015

Furzie - Lint Remover

If you have a pet then you know how frustrating it can be when you put on your clothes and they are covered in hair... Ugh!!!!
The sticky roll lint rollers work very well but they are pricey , all the refills you have to purchase over and over. Not anymore...... Furzie is here to help!!!

Furzie is a lint remover , pet hair remover and even removes debri from your clothing and upholstery.
The best part about this product is that its reusable. Just rinse it off and reuse it . No more running out and buying the sticky rolls.
It works on material such as silk , cotton , wool and even cashmere.

I had a difficult time getting it to remove hair from my moms cotton bed sheets for some reason but in the video here I filmed I was removing hair from my grandfathers cotton comforter and it worked.

Video using Furzie




To check out Furzie Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment